Saturday, October 30, 2010

In honor of the horror movies playing this weekend...


I went to the clinic today. Everything was straight down the middle normal except the indicator of something viral. So I have a virus of some sort. I won't know details until the labs come back in a couple days. But no medication (yay), just time is the cure. Good news bad news.


I hate it when you're ] [ this close to finishing a book but you have other priorities. At least I'll finish the Finch before the end of the month tomorrow midnight so I can count it for October and not be so pathetic in my quanitity. With a must read coming on Tuesday, I may either finish something I'd already started but abandoned or find a quickie. Or I could read the magazines I got at Bcon. A Bookeemonster always finds something to read.


We didn't watch a DVD last night but chances may be good for this evening since Cops isn't on for Steve because of something called the World Series. :) Once again, we'll play it by ear.


I haven't gotten a whole lot done today, especially the newsletter but I hope to make a good showing with it tomorrow. I had the clinic this morning when it opened, had to get dog food, and groceries, then walk Tug, get laundry going and vacuuming.


Okay, I've got to do some work on Premeditated. Off you go.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: