Monday, October 25, 2010

That wind blown look


Meh, not much happening. Work was work. It is in the 50s outside but the wind is blowing pretty heavily and cold. Winter is coming. It was a dark and gloomy day -- loved that! Tonight, Steve has to participate in another orientation meeting out at the gun club. I need to complete some tasks but we'll see if it actually happens. I am wondering if I felt a little less dizzy over the course of the day. I'll keep monitoring. I'd like to finish the Handler book soon and move on to something else. I'm enjoying the book but I haven't read a histmyst in a while and I miss it. Sadly, October will be a poor showing in the number of books read, I'm afraid. I'll probably make up for it a bit in November with some good new releases. There's probably something for me to watch on tv like Lie To Me or I could watch my Cowboys lose but I'll play that by ear, too. Just .... meh.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: