Monday, February 14, 2011

Happiness is rolling in the snow


Happy Valentine's Day! Per my request, no flowers for me today.


Work went okay and I just got done walking Tug. All the way around the block for the second day in a row and I think his leg is doing okay with it. A little limp but not the major one of weeks past.


Tonight we're having dinner in and perhaps some snuggling while watching tv. Early to bed for me and early to rise in the morning.


On Saturday we watched on Starz I think it was, The Prince of Persia. It was all right. Jake Gblah blah blah was not bad after a while. I found it strange though that the American lead playing a Persian spoke in an English accent. They all spoke in English accents.


I don't think they're anything to watch on tv but who cares? :)


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: