Wednesday, February 9, 2011

ohdababy -- and tell me a story?


I not only put together a newsletter of upcoming releases in crime fiction each month, I'm a reader of that newsletter. And in February, there was really only one book for which I'm going to plunk down money. That book is JD Robb's newest. I absolutely love that she puts out a new book every six months. I would hate to have to wait an entire year to feed my addiction to Eve, Rourke, Peabody and the gang of characters. This one is called TREACHERY IN DEATH and comes out on the 22nd. Most excellent.


Otherwise I'll be plugging along in the books I have on hand. I'm about halfway I think on the Peter Tremayne. I still have the new Susanna Gregory. And so many more that require my attention. It's just sad that when I do have to time to read in the evenings, after a few pages my eyelids are dropping. But 4:30 comes early in the morning. Yes, I go in to work super duper early so I have to get up that oh dark thirty early in the morning. Hence I also go to bed early or start to fall asleep by 8:30 whichever comes first.


I had lunch today with my friend Sara. I hadn't seen her for a few months so it was nice to get caught up on news. My computer functioned properly today so I was able to get a lot done and not feel like I needed to throw the machine out the window unlike yesterday.


So, Steve is off shooting. I'm going to have some chili, I may warm up in the shower, and then read while I can or at least make the attempt.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: