Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well of course. What else would it be?


I'm halfway into ROMAN BLOOD by Steven Saylor. I like it but it's not gripping me in that OMG I must not sleep until I finish this book feeling. Enjoyable and I'll probably read the series.


Yesterday at work the day went quickly; today it was slooooww. Just didn't feel like being there. I know people were feeling the same but attributing it to the good weather. I just felt like there were other things, more interesting things I could be doing. :)


I've started another blog. This one will be political/current events in nature. I didn't want to mix the two topics -- personal and political/current events -- so the other one will serve in that capacity if anyone is interested. It has a conservative POV and features links to news and opinions and occasional commentary. If you wanna, it's at www.americanaglaia.blogspot.com. Aglaia (uh glay uh) was the Greek goddess of spendour. American Splendour. So there it is then.


I don't think there's anything on tv tonight for me. My time is getting shorter and shorter because of worker more hours. So I have less time to read the news and get dinner ready and so forth and read before bed. Ah well.


I didn't tell you that I darkened my hair for Steve for Valentine's Day. He likes black. This is very dark brown and somehow it is making my hair look even sleeker with my angled hair style. Almost asian in it's silkiness. I'm liking it though the dark of it -- which I do every so often -- is strange for me to look at sometimes. I'm used to my medium mud brown.


Have a good evening....


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: