Sunday, February 20, 2011

Remember when we were younger and we wore dorky hats? Um, this was just yesterday, dude.


Yesterday's work on the newsletter brought me closer to completion -- I moved from the Hs to the Ns, I believe. I hope to get the initial form of it done today and be able to do detail work next weekend and get it out on the 28th.


The closet project didn't get nearly as done. I'm crossing fingers that Steve does so today.


It's snowing out. The winter weather advisory said possibly 2 to 4 inches. Still cold out -- in the single digits.


After walking Tug yesterday, I went to the french door to let out for a drink of water. His water dish has become robin central. There were 8 of them there. Big round ones. I'm seeing a handful now as I type this swooping in for a drink.


I finished ROMAN BLOOD last night. I liked it and I will read more. I'm not sure what to pick up next in crime fiction. It may be the Susanna Gregory or the next in series by David Dickinson .... I may opt for a nonfiction. So I'll have to play around with it today.


Stay warm and cosy...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: