Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday


I slept in until 8 this morning. It felt good. I've been reading some news while having breakfast. Pretty soon I'll talk Tug for his walk around the block -- still on light activity because he starts out pretty okay but limping starts before we're done. The short walk today is welcome because it is COLD outside.


Today's activitities include moving things out of the food storage closet so Steve can put in shelves (FINALLY!). I'll do the usual laundry and vacuuming. The other big priority of the day is get a lot done on the newsletter.


Spartacus was good last night. We know certain things have to happen in the story because this is a prequel. Last night, two more main characters were killed off. Sadly, next week is the finale for this go round.


I'm still reading ROMAN BLOOD by Steven Saylor. I've got about a third left. Don't forget to check out my other blog if you're interested in current events: www.americanagaia.blogspot.com.


Thanks for tuning in. Sorry it hasn't been as entertaining lately. Sometimes life interferes.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: