Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday


So I didn't get much reading done last night. Yes, I caved in and watched the Academy Awards. What a bother. Why do I do it? NEXT year I'm not going to watch.....


Impressions of the show last night? Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law just have the best chemistry. Sandra Bullock is comfortable and funny in any situation. Anne Hathaway look good in all the dresses she wore but there were too many -- it should either have been a running schtick or she should have raised money for charity by having people vote on them or something. The song from 127 Hours was haunting. Zach G from the show Chuck can sing very well. Colin Firth looks good in a wet shirt... I mean, I'm very glad he won.


So maybe I'll finish the Robb tonight but I will watch Fashion Police on E. Joan Rivers drives me nuts but dang she is nasty/funny on this show and the Oscars are ripe for her nails.


I get to splurge on one book this month and I got notified that it's on it's way: the new CS Harris. Woot!


Today is my friend at work Tami's birthday. We took her out to lunch to the Burger Dive which has awesome burgers and garlic/parmesan fries. I didn't eat much ahead of time, knowing I would be stuffed. Num!


Kinda a busy evenings (when are they not?) getting off at 5, walking Tug (slowly) and now getting dinner ready. I think I'll throw the cover to Tug's bed in the wash since it got pretty out there today with the snow melting. It's time. Past time.


Have a lovely evening and get enough sleep tonight.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: