Monday, February 7, 2011

Ouch! See, that's why I have a dog.


Not a whole lotta readin' goin' on. But I will just have to do what I can. I'm just getting into the Peter Tremayne.


Big snow today. Six or so inches. I keep telling people it's only February and it's still winter when they moan. It's definitely not fun to deal with but you gotta expect it. Unlike the Spanish Inquisition. NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition (Monty Python).


I think Steve will be watching the season finale of American Chopper tonight. I'm not sure what I'll do. There's a premiere of a new cop series starting but I don't know if I want to commit. We'll see. I may just read ... or sleep...


Yesterday I watched The Runaways, a biopic from last year about the all-girl 70's band started by Joan Jett. Their hit was "Cherry Bomb". Of course, back then I was in grade school and not into that kind of music. The movie stars Kristen Stewart as Jett and Dakota Fanning (all grown up) as Cherie Curry. As much as I don't like Stewart she did a good job. The movie was all right and definitely captured the look and feel of the era.


I'm late coming home because I had to pick up some groceries. I've got to spend some time with Tug since he didn't even get his short walk this evening.


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: