Tuesday, February 8, 2011

That's what I wanted to do to the IT guys


What a yucky day at work. My computer... the program I work in primarily was so slow. It took 30 seconds to change between screens and I'm not exaggerating. I had the State IT guy on the phone this morning and he remoted in but couldn't figure it out. So I worked all day in a state of frustratration. Finally after 4:00 this afternoon a manager comes over with another guy on the phone and it's a cable between my computer and the new phone. The network connection was at 100mb instead of 1gb. A cable. At 4:30 this afternoon. At least I don't have to suffer through it tomorrow.

But my good mood was shattered and I'm tired. I'm checking on emails and news, will fix dinner, maybe snuggle with Steve, and then read. Good riddance to the day.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with a friend so it's gotta be better.

Good night and sleep tight.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: