Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Oh boy


Busy after work. Had to get groceries. I haven't talked to Steve yet in person yet since he was off to shooting when I got home, but he informed me by text that his diabetic health care provider person says he needs to count carbs. I'm taking this to mean altering our lifestyle to mostly low carbs in our eating. So I'm doing research on this. The obvious of course is cutting bread, pasta, potatoes, rice, hidden sugars ... everything that makes life worth living. :) Proteins, vegies and fats in a harmonious balance. Think Greek or Asian rather than Italian. Problem is that Steve is a ... shall we say ... choosy eater. This will be a challenge but if it means we live better and longer then we do it. And I say we because there's no way Steve will be doing this alone, no-sir-ee-bob. It will be better for me too. Sigh. I love rice.


I've got a whiny dog on my hands because we didn't walk tonight and he needs attention.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: