Sunday, May 15, 2011

Beagle! And yes, that's probably something my boys would do. And with birds. And with bunnies.



I spent most of the day working on my newsletter. I got up to "M". Sigh. Wish it were closer to completion but no more time to work on it now before the trip.






We had a little corner confab of neighbors a little while ago. Steve and I, Barry and his wife, and the mom and dad of Mocha, the husky kitty-corner to our backyard. All agree our dogs are very sweet, especially Ryker. I think Ryker gets the attention because he looks like he could be fierce and people are surprised at how sweet he really is. Steve is out securing more of the fenceline just as an extra precaution. We took the boys for a walk this afternoon.






We have tv tonight so I won't get much done so I'm going to a little pre-packing when I'm done here to start making final choices in clothes. I ran my idea past Steve of what we can do for his birthday while in Puerto Rico but he shot it down so I don't know what I'll do. I just want him to be as happy as possible and if that means he'd like to sleep until noon everyday and do not much at all then that's okay with me.






Gotta keep moving...






Much love,



PK the Bookeemonster



No comments: