Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday



Oh, wait, did I tell you we got the electric wire up in the back yard yesterday? Both boys have been zapped twice while we were here. It only took Tug once. Either they're stubborn or not very smart. I vote stubborn. Ryker is incredibly demoralized by it, that is, his psyche is hurt. Coda is just pissed at it. He came up on the deck after getting zapped and barked at the world. I feel much better about leaving them now alone in the yard. I don't know if they encountered it while we were gone today. I wouldn't be surprised that they tested it again.



I took them for a walk when I got home from work. A loooong walk. All three of us were panting and tired when we got home again. I'm out of practice.

I think Steve is avoiding coming home in a timely manner tonight. The sun has been shining all day. He needs to mow. He can't tomorrow because of shooting. I mentioned it to him in a text today so I think he is now staying away as long as he can. Boys.



I finished the Tremayne book last night. I'm not sure what's next up for me. I'll go through the stack of TBR and see what jumps at me. There are many many from which to choose: Dickinson, Saylor, Jecks, Roberts, Lake, Knight, Sedley....



On tv tonight we have Deadliest Catch. Otherwise tonight, I need to check my Premeditated email to see if any excerpts have shown up. I'm giving the June issue a couple extra days because my requests went out over the holiday weekend for some authors at the end of the alphabet.


Three more days of work at Unemployment Insurance. I went to Occupational Health again today to get the second TB test going. I have to do two before I start on Monday. Blech.


Have a lovely evening!



Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: