Monday, May 16, 2011

See you later...until next week....



After today the blog will be on hiatus until next week.



The dogs got out again last night. Evening seems to be their "we're bored let's roam" time. Today I'm staying home with them until Steve can get away to fix the spot -- and that is the last of the possible escape routes, we've checked.

I'm making use of the time though. I've packed the majority of my stuff. I gave Coda a huge brushing and he looks good now -- his haunches were pretty scruffy. I've got some other stuff to do until I'm sprung and can get to work.



Steve is very much NOT looking forward to the trip. Even with Puerto Rico, he hates these conventions and he hates to travel. Soooo....it will be interesting.


See ya next week. Hopefully, our trip will be uneventful. No hurricanes, no Bermuda Triangle encounter, no catestrophic event, no political coup... boring. It's supposed to be in the 80s and raining. We can deal with that.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: