Monday, May 9, 2011

Two Dogs, Day Three - Oh, brothers.



With Coda being able to go downstairs now, last evening was more enjoyable as we had programs on tv to watch. The boys slept the whole time. Today I left for a bit to see how they'd do -- I knew they would be fine but still. They were fine but VERY glad to see me when I got home. It's been raining most of the day so they're wet but they don't seem to mind it. I consider it a free bath for Coda. Tomorrow I have to leave for a few hours to deal with stuff for my new job so they'll be alone for longer and then on Wednesday it will be the full working day. My only concern is that Ryker had gotten out of the yard of his former home which is why the original owners took him back. But I'm thinking it won't be as big a concern for us: we have a big yard (the original owners thought that was a problem with the middle owners) and I think he's happy here. We love dogs and we treat them well. He's got a buddy here with him and they play with Clara the neighbor dog when they're outside. They're napping now.






I need to have a bite for lunch and then go downstairs and make more progress on the newsletter. No napping for me this afternoon. :)






Much love,



PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: