Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hey, there's a trick I need to teach the boys



Today was the first day the boys were alone all day for the most part. Steve stopped by in the morning and at lunch and I stopped by at lunch. They got out twice yesterday but we think we've plugged all exits now in the back yard. Fingers crossed. We took the boys for a walk yesterday evening and it went okay; they were very interested in the birds. At this point, I won't be walking them both by myself. I may have to do a quick walk each alone after work.



Steve has shooting tonight. I'll probably check out tv or read.



I was back to work today after being gone since Friday. I'm a short-timer: finishing up my work flow box as well as a my buddy Tami's box now that she is gone. I'm not taking on new claimants.



It was a gorgeous day today. The sun was out and no rain. :) I looked at the weather forecast for Puerto Rico -- in the 80s and rain. Uff da. I need to go through my clothes and figure out what I can wear in the least amount of packing space. Reading-wise, I'll probably just take my Kindle (if I finish ONE WAS A SOLDIER). Woot!



Have a lovely evening!


Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: