Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'll watch these for you....



A bit of a problem last night. Got back from dinner at the folk's and the dogs -- well, probably just Coda -- had the garbage tipped over and strewn around the room, he munch the couch some more big time, and chewed the tip antennae off the phone and another book is damaged. Steve was pissed and I had to run interference. He's a puppy; they do this. Yes, we teach him what is okay and what is not. Sigh. It's my fault. I left them alone too long and didn't provide enough chews.



Today I have to work on the newsletter, go to a wedding, and start the weekend cleaning. Steve has to mow the yard and put up the electrified wire so the boys won't get out anymore.

If I had any spare time there are other projects I'd like to get going on but I'm not counting on it. I'd like a chance to stop by the library and then get a few things at the grocery store, too. It would be nice to move the new bookcase in and do some research on a writing project. But there it is.



The sun is out this morning though it is chilly yet. The dogs need to be walked; maybe Steve can do that one today. I love the dogs but I can't wait until they chill out a bit.



I finished Ian Morson's FALCONER'S JUDGEMENT. Next up, I'm not sure. It may be the next in series of Peter Tremayne.



I was asked where I get my photos for the blog. Mainly from this website: http://icanhascheezburger.com/.


Much love,


PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: