Thursday, January 19, 2012

Always works for me


Well, I'm home. We were supposed to go to an NRA sponsors' banquet but either we had the night wrong or the venue wrong. Either way, I'm glad be home. I'm tired and don't to talk to people anymore today. Co-worker was gone and the phones were steady, if not a little busy.

It's still cold but we haven't had the snow yet that we were supposed to today. As is, looks like we got about eight inches of the white stuff.

And then there were four. Perry's out -- at last. He wasn't up for the national challenge and definitely couldn't have gone up against Obama without looking foolish. There's a debate going on now, I have it playing in the background.

It's already after 7, we'll eat around 8. I need to read the paper and I hope to make more headway in the book. Uff da. Tiredness may way out.

I gotta post some articles to Facebook.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: