Saturday, January 21, 2012

Pressure


I got dogfood at Petsmart and groceries at Walmart today. I've been doing the usual laundry and vacuuming and garbage collecting. It's already 4 o'clock and I feel like while stuff has gotten done I've not really accomplished anything. What I'd like to do is sit at my computer downstairs and plug away at job searching and some other projects. Or plunk down in a chair and just read. Maybe tomorrow, eh? Steve had to help run a gun tournament at the club this afternoon.

Tomorrow though is football and then Downton Abbey and Sherlock Holmes. I did see on PBS that there is going to be a second series of Sherlock in May. Excellent! The third series of Spartacus should start next Friday, I think.

Have a good weekend!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: