Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rabbits aren't the only ones who can be disgruntled


It was busy at work. Made it all day, but got major tired in the middle but a Tylenol helped and then at lunch break I closed my eyes for a bit in my vehicle.

Steve has a board meeting tonight; I'm going to read and then hit the hay probably early-ish as nothing is on TV for me.


I'm currently reading DEADLY ENGAGEMENT by Lucinda Brant. This is 1st of 3 I think featuring Alec Halsey in Georgian England. Here is a description:
It's 1763. Career diplomat Alec Halsey returns to London and the shocking news his estranged elder brother, the Earl of Delvin, has not only killed his friend in a duel but become engaged to the woman he had hoped to marry. To learn more about the suspect duel, Alec reluctantly attends a weekend house party to celebrate his brother's engagement. House guests get more than they bargained for when a lady's maid is murdered, the bride-to-be attacked, and a guest is shot dead. Alec uncovers a connection between these sinister acts and his brother's duel. He must also confront a cruel twist of fate that explains why his brother loathes him and will go to any lengths to discredit him in Polite Society.
I have it on my kindle. It's fluffy but entertaining.

The Iowa Caucus is today; and so it begins. I'm not watching anything about it. My only hope is that Santorum does well enough (top 3) in order to survive. I wish like hell that Ron Paul would not do well but he will, the whack job.


Have a good evening!


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: