Saturday, January 14, 2012

Or vice versa


Middle of the weekend and already wishing it were more. :) Have had a very good visit with my sister and brother-in-law. Gave Mom my old Kindle. Otherwise, I'm working on getting chores done, i.e., laundry, vacuuming, etc.

I haven't been getting much reading done so far. I read the WSJ last night -- falling asleep in the middle of it because I'd taken a Benedryl. I only have 14 days with the Elizabeth George book and it's honkin' huge but I'm not feeling the inspiration with it yet.


I'm thinking I might get better sleep tomorrow morning if I set my alarm and take a shower and then lie back down. The dogs usually sleep during the week when I do that to get ready for work (minus the lying back down part). This morning it was up and down letting Ryker out from 6:30 until I finally decided it was daylight enough at 7:45.


As far as I know, I'm making nachos for dinner tonight. We'll watch Cops ... ah, crud, it looks like the Saints just lost the game in the last 10 seconds. Damn. Don't care who's involved now. Bah.


Well, have a good evening.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: