Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday. Just Wednesday.


Not much to report today other than a realization around noon of feeling "normal" for first time since getting ill. Woot!

I won't be lingering here -- I've got WSJ and The Economist to read and then maybe some fun reading.


I've been asked by a couple people today about my thoughts on the Iowa caucus results. They know I follow this. I'm glad Santorum did well; it keeps him in the race as someone with a true conservative record and excellent on foreign policy especially the middle east. He would be a good President. Bachmann is out; I don't think she was ultimately electable -- the US won't vote for a woman for President yet, nor even VP yet. What she needs to do is move to Montana and run for governor to get some executive experience under her belt. I wish Perry would have gone out as it looked like he was going to do but he stayed because Bachmann left. He may be a good governor of Texas but he is not national level material. Romney continues to hold steady and I still hate him but he is probably inevitable. Very telling that McCain endorsed him today. Huntsman is a non-entity. Gingrich is a progressive -- he's completely out in my book. Ron Paul is still a whack job and I wish to hell someone would convince him not to run as a third party which would ensure Obama's reelection. Sigh. I would say it is down to Santorum or Romney for me but then I don't get to decide these things. So for now.... and then there were six...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: