Wednesday, January 11, 2012

That's why I prefer brownies -- no evidence


I got my new Kindle today. With the money Steve gave me for Christmas, I decided to upgrade. I had the Kindle version 2 for two years. Version 3 is a little smaller and thinner and the screen a little sharper and can do the library books -- version 2 couldn't do those. Version 3 is a lot cheaper now too. I decided against a Kindle Fire because it is backlit like a computer which tires out the eyes and I wouldn't really use it for the movies and tv shows and music and not as much battery power so why waste the money. I want a device to read a lot of books on and that's it.

We were down another person again today but it was rather quiet so not a huge deal.

It was very cold today compared to the previous month. The high was in the 20s. This morning it was cold enough that even Ryker went into his igloo when we put the boys out. We were so happy.


I think I'm going to soak in the shower then read the paper and play with my Kindle.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: