Monday, January 9, 2012

Just bleah


I am absolutely spent. We were short a person today and the phones were crazy off the hook nonstop. I just don't want to talk to anyone anymore tonight.


I watched the two hour Season 2 of Downtown Abbey. Very glad it's back but the editing was irritating. It seemed they wanted to tell 4 hours of story in two so it felt like we were only getting part of the scenes, like skimming a novel, and not getting the full of it. It was choppy and unfulfilling in that way. And there are a couple new characters that we don't get any depth on so you know they're probably disposable (in fact, I do know how something turns out via the UK showing). I would imagine if one hadn't seen the first season, there was much lost in their viewing.


And the Steeler's season is done. It was not a happy thing in the Madsen house.


So I'll get dinner done tonight and read a bit and then turn in. Elizabeth George new book is released tomorrow. I have a hold on it at the library so we'll see how it takes.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: