Tuesday, November 6, 2012

And leave me alone, I'm reading



I took the day off. It's been a nice day. Of course, election results and coverage won't really happen until this evening but I knew my brain would be going obbity obbity obbity all day at work.  I took the boys for a run this morning. The new Nora Roberts books HASN'T SHOWN UP YET, damn you UPS. I keep resisting buying it (again) on Kindle. (sigh).

Tonight, yes, I'll be watching coverage, mostly online. I hoping for a positive result and I'll be celebrating.

I had requested Monday off for my birthday after a coworker twisted my arm -- ow ow! But my boss yesterday was indicating Friday would be better (which I knew but I didn't want to request two days off in one week). With my b-day being Saturday, Friday makes more sense so I will probably agree to switch the days. Winter is coming starting Thursday with a snow storm on the way. It always snows on my b-day.

Have a wonderful evening... and may the odds be ever in your favor

UPDATE: My book finally showed up at 7pm. 7PM!!! Argh. And I'm getting concerned about the election. I'm starting to make a list of things that will need to be done if things go badly.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: