Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's Saturday



I didn't have time to post last night. I got dog food at Petsmart and then groceries at Walmart after work. I didn't get done with all that and putting away stuff and getting the dogs fed, etc. until 7.

Today, I walked the dogs at 7 and I've been doing the Saturday cleaning and laundry. As an extra project, I cleaned out the laundry room; that one was a big deal. Future projects include my office and the spare bedroom. Oh, and I have to re-organize the deep freeze because we're getting half a hog - bacon, chops, sausage, and so forth. Woot!

Steve is down at the shop working. We don't have plans, per se, for the weekend. Hopefully to just otherwise relax.

I tell ya, I find so many nonfiction books for which I want to make the time to read. Issues and history I want to learn about. Here's a partial list:

MUGGED: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama by Ann Coulter
KILLING KENNEDY: The End of Camelot by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
HERE COME THE BLACK HELICOPTERS!: UN Global Governance and the Loss of Freedom by Dick Morris and Eileen McGann
UNLEARNING LIBERTY: Campus Censorship and the End of American Debate by Greg Lukianoff
THE JEFFERSON LIES: Exposing the Myths You've Always Believed About Thomas Jefferson by David Barton
COOLIDGE by Amity Shlaes
SHADOWBOSSES: Government Unions Control America and Rob Taxpayers Blind by Mallory Factor
THE REGULATORS: Anonymous Power Brokers in American Politics by Cindy Skrzycki
ROSEMARY GLADSTAR'S MEDICINAL HERBS: A Beginner's Guide: 33 Healing Herbs to Know, Grow, and Use by Rosemary Gladstar

And sadly, I'm finding that my library isn't very good at stocking conservative view books. Another way Progessives control the information.

Tonight, I'm thinking of making hamburgers for dinner. I don't think anything in particular is on TV. It would be nice to cuddle for a bit while channel surfing then I suppose I'll go read and Steve will play his computer game.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: