Sunday, November 25, 2012

Like



I have a hold at the library to pick up tomorrow: KILLING KENNEDY by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard. I read their previous book, KILLING LINCOLN. The books have lots of facts in them but written very simplistically. I'm not a fan of the Kennedy myth which is why I'm getting it from the library but if I learn something more of the politics of the time, that will be beneficial.

It snowed today. I walked the boys around 7:20 this morning. It was just turning from rain, to snow pellets, to big snowflakes while we were out. I think it has eased off now. I believe it is supposed to be back in the 40s later this week.

We're having turkey for dinner tonight. Sort of a Thanksgiving dinner repeat. Cozy and filling. We have The Walking Dead to watch on TV and then I might go upstairs to watch PBS -- it appears to be a special about Downton Abbey.

I need to go change the laundry and make the bed. It has been a not-bad weekend. Relaxing in the extreme.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: