Friday, November 2, 2012

Hallelujah, it's Friday!



I read THE TWELVE for about an hour or so before turning out the lights last night. Now, this is a book of a post-apocalyptic US, wiped out by an army medical experiment that "escaped" and the world as we knew it ended. My dreams last night were basically continueing that premise. Uff da. I shouldn't read it before bedtime. But I will again tonight; that's the only time I have to read.

Very very glad it's Friday. Every week is a long week; and the good part was my temp trainee flew solo today and seemed to do well. Makes me happy. I got groceries after work at Walmart. Needed many things. $300 gone like that [snap]. We had Quiznos for dinner and now I'm catching up on news.

I don't have huge plans for the weekend, just the usual but I do hope to do some research on the project.

It's after 9. If I'm going to read before zonking out, I have to go now. Sleep tight.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: