Tuesday, November 13, 2012

But a puppy would be even better



Another evening out of control. I stopped by a Cost Cutters to get my hair trimmed because my bangs are at my nose. It was BUSY. I had to wait 30 or more minutes. But I had the money, I couldn't stand my hair anymore so it had to be done. It's growing out ok; still short but over my ears now. How's that for earth-shattering news to share, eh?

I didn't have time to walk the boys so that's two days in a row they've missed. But it was already almost 6:30 at that point and I had to get dinner ready so I could watch The Voice.

The Voice. America votes and eliminates two of the final twelve. They did it in the most torturous way for those poor contestants. I was not happy that Melanie ("Domino girl") made it and Mohawk Girl did not. But oh well. They're kids, they're all going to have great careers, they're all very talented for so young.

I haven't picked what to read next so that is my next task. I don't think the Finch will be coming to me from the library soon -- I don't even think it is in their building yet. So I need to figure out what mood I'm in now.

I felt a little weird this morning and it eventually passed but I hope I'm not getting any crud. There is so much of it at work and really anywhere you go. I'm bobbing and weaving.

Have a lovely evening...

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: