Saturday, November 24, 2012

My point exactly



This has been a really strange Saturday. Really not much done today. It was that dark kind of day that you don't realize that time is passing because the light doesn't change at all from morning until finally dark.

I took a Zyrtec this morning after walking the dogs; I was on the computer then was overcome by sleepiness. Slept a big chunk of the morning away. And because of the half day off yesterday, I had to keep reminding myself what day it was today.

I finished both books last night, the nonfiction and the Finch so now I'm on the search for what's next. I hope I don't waste too much time finding out what it is. Otherwise today I've been reading news and cleaning up emails.

Tonight, I'm not sure. We may watch the DVD Brave or we may not. [shrug] Tomorrow, I have to do some more of the weekend chores; stuff I didn't do today.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: