Monday, September 28, 2015

Don't bother ... it's here


Soooo, the Once Upon a Time season 5 premiere was last night. Hmmm. I enjoyed it but the focus is even more tilted toward Emma/Hook. I'm such a fan of Snow/Charming and they're delegated to the side lines as parents. Bah. There was this fabulous scene where Arthur and his knights have come to claim Excalibur. The first guy is Sir Kay:




Heh heh heh. And Regina of course got all the good, snarky lines.

Tonight is episode two of NCIS: Los Angeles. "Citadel".

DEA agent Talia Del Campo seeks help from NCIS after her partner is murdered. Meanwhile, Kensi grows suspicious that Deeks is hiding something, but he surprises her by introducing her to his mother.
Posting the sneak peaks again:




And in Deeks' fandom, there's this making the rounds:


 Because we didn't know Deeks' mom existed because in season two he didn't have a next of kin when he was shot. So we're looking for a good explanation but we will be willing to wear our "tolerant panties" for a so-so explanation.
 
And tomorrow is the season premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Yes, I'm excited. 

Ok, yes, I'm a geek.


Other news. Yesterday was our anniversary. 18 years. Steve forgot but we have been busy. Today he got me a bouquet of very pretty flowers and a cool vase that lets you put a candle in it for cool illumination.


And I got my prescription sunglasses back with new lenses. And clothes are arriving that I've ordered. Very happy.

I did not see the infamous Blood Moon eclipse but, boy, did it get great PR. EVERYONE knew about it and looking. It was too cloudy here when I went outside.


So, have a good rest of the day, all.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: