Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Love those rainy days




Ok, it didn't rain a whole lot today but it is cooler and darker. Won't last. In fact, I think today is the last day of it for a while. But you know how I love them.

More interviews today for our receptionist position. We have four top contenders and of those four we have two top ones there. If we could combine those two people, it would be perfect.

Nothing on TV tonight. I was thinking of watching Cinderella via On Demand but we'll see. I may save it for the weekend.

Getting closer to my shows starting up, NCIS: Los Angeles:



And Once Upon a Time starts in 11 days:


And Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in 12 days:


Woot!

So tonight, I may just read. I say "just" read like it's a bad thing. It's not. Loving the Estelle Ryan and really looking forward to the Robb.


I may have to stop to get my hair trimmed. It's getting bushy.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: