Wednesday, September 2, 2015

I dunno, I just see the world differently...


A bit of randomness today:

I love this quote from Once Upon a Time:


That's the Mad Hatter -- and yes, it's the actor from Captain America, also, The Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes:


He's getting type cast in the US as psychos. :) And laughing all the way to the bank, I'm sure.

Whenever I see the word ‘banana’, I hear it in a Minion’s voice.



Or for a while it was David Beckham's:




Another random thought: isn't this the cutest daddy/toddler snuggle-while-trying-to-write-a-check photo ever?


... and sneaking a Deeks ... sort of. That's just the actor. Multi-tasking.

Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot today. Mid-90s. Waiting for the long weekend and the 60s. Getting closer. So is winter ....


(sneaking a Game of Thrones reference)  :)

In other news, our secretary/receptionist is retiring at the end this month....


.... so we've placed a notice this week at Job Service. The resumes are trickling in.

And this is driving me crazy:


It's a No-Bake Chocolate Tart. I WAAAAANT IT.

I thought I saw a drone this morning -- seriously! and I was so excited --while driving to pick up the mail but it was just an RC plane. Bah.


I saw this quote on Tumblr:

September is such a beautiful month you can actually hear the TV shows starting to come back from hiatus ....

... aaaanndd I'm spent.


Actually, I'm just out of time.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: