Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's September!! Happy dance!




We've finally crossed over into my favorite time of year! Yes, it will be in the 90s here the next couple days but it's coming! Fall!!


Ok, take out the pumpkins completely. Blech blech blech.

In fact, this weekend, a three-day Labor Day weekend, it's supposed to be in the 60s and maybe rainy. Woot!!!!


Released today and received on my Kindle is the "sequel" to the Millennium Trilogy. The family of Steig Larsson authorized this follow up, THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB, written by David Lagercrantz.


I'm sure not everyone will be happy with this novel. In fact, I know many people in the book world seem to have decided to avoid it or dislike it on principle: that no-one should continue Stieg Larsson's series, the three books of an intended ten that he'd written but never published before his death. 

I read the first book, GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO, gosh, December of 2008 -- before it became a phenomenon because a UK reader on 4MA praised it to high heaven and we all jumped on it. 




 I'll be getting to the new one eventually. Lots ahead of it right now. 


And I haven't broken free of the binge-watching. La sigh.


Just ONE book case. It is to laugh.



Seriously! How do people get by with just one?  



So I'm just doin' my part to keep the publishing industry going strong.



Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: