Wednesday, September 30, 2015

No new shows on tonight




Whatever will I do? Heh heh heh. I'll probably read or watch something on Netflix. Heck or be smart about it and go to bed early.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was good last night, in fact, it was better than I thought it would be. Stand outs are Fitz being all Indiana Jones/James Bond in trying to get info on how to save Jemma from the black monolith.


With some commentary from one of his cast members. And then he had a meltdown at the end of the episode because it's been six months since Jemma's been gone:



And we find out where Jemma is after she got swallowed by the black monolith in the season finale last spring:


And of course Bobbi and Hunter are always nice together with their chemistry:


So I enjoyed it very much and look forward to this season.

Today is receptionist Al's last day working. He's retiring. He will come back next week to be an extra body while I'm on vacation so we're very grateful for that. I picked up carrot cake cupcakes from Albertsons, a card, and we got him a gift.


Have a great Wednesday!

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: