Friday, September 25, 2015

Once upon a time ....


Squee!  Two days until Once Upon a Time season 5 premiere!


 

This is from season one, the very opening, which I think is brilliant. It starts with "Once upon a time"...:


And this is fan artwork --- if you can believe it, look how awesome it is -- sort of recapping season one: 





People are so talented, it's unbelievable.

Here's what's on my computer wallpaper at work right now:


Can you tell that Snow White and Prince Charming (aka Snowing) are my favorites? No kidding.

So yeah, life is good. Sunday football -- fingers crossed for Dallas with Romo out. Sunday night Once Upon a Time, Monday night NCIS: Los Angeles - Deek's mom is introduced, and Tuesday night season three premiere of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.


And I've got lots to read. More on that next week.

Have a marvelous weekend -- even though it's going to be in the 90s here. Where's Fall? I was promised Fall... where is it?!? 

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: