Friday, December 5, 2008

And the answer is...

No. Got the call today: thank you for applying we all really liked you but we're going to go with another candidate. You had such great ideas but....blah blah blah. (sigh) so I wait to see if any of the other jobs I've applied for hit down the road. Jody didn't get it either. Don't know who they got so I'll have to watch the newspaper if they announce it or something. The webmanager job I mentioned yesterday sounds interesting but it doesn't close until January 3rd.

Not really in the mood to do anything. I'm glad I said no to volunteering tonight at the museum for the art auction. Couldn't stand the questions and I know I can't be nice to Sandi if I see her -- I know she's there helping. If you can't be nice to someone in public then you shouldn't be in public. I had to cancel my hair appointment today -- gotta start to really not splurge on things.

Got Tug walked. It's a gloomy dark windy day out there. Don't have anywhere to go. I had worked a bit on my Project but don't know what to do now. I could watch a movie to get my mind off things and kill 90 minutes. I could read. I'll probably have a glass of wine and figure out what to make for dinner.

Read the news about OJ. THERE'S someone who's having a worse day than I am so I shouldn't complain.

No comments: