Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What's up?

Okay, doing my post before the mail comes. I've gotten the homework assignment done. I'll have to walk Tug around 2-ish.

I've been working on my computer here and listening to aol radio on the soundtrack channel and it is simply marvelous. It features the soundtracks from movies. What great music; inspiring, moving, etc. It is the kind of music that you can tune out but know it's there. And lots of drums sometimes. I'm hooked.

I've looked around the job websites today and there is very little out there. Even the jobs.mt.gov site had only 14 listings for Yellowstone County. The **county**. And only one or two paid more than 30k a year. It's pretty much the same on the other sites. It is a combination of Billings not having a lot of openings and companies just don't hire during the holidays. I will not quit looking though.

It's Wednesday so Steve has shooting tonight. It's slick out there so I'm not going anywhere today. DVD watching and reading.

Dat's about it.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: