Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow Globe City

Just got back from walking Tug. We're blizzarding here so he was absolutely blissed out happy and frolicking while Steve and I are wearing two layers of everything for 1 degree weather (minus 21 wind chill). Tomorrow the high is supposed to be negative five. Oy.



Steve's parents have invited us out for dinner tonight but we're hoping they'll cancel. It's very nice of them; they do this every year to thank Steve for helping with the Christmas parade. I say we should reschedule for next weekend. We'll see what happens in the next couple hours.



This morning I watched all the extras on the MI-5 disc I currently have so that can go back on Monday. I'm about a quarter of the way into ECHOES OF THE DEAD and still liking it. Not much on tv tonight except Steve will watch Cops at 7. Otherwise, I think I'll be cosy and drinking something hot and reading.



I'm not even doing laundry today because it's been nice cuddling under the blankets. I can do them Monday when Steve's at work.



Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: