Saturday, January 30, 2010

Because people are funny (or just stupid), too


I don't have many plans for Saturday yet. Sometime in the future I'll be going in to work to get some overtime but not today. The server on a couple programs has been yoyo-ing all week and the powers that be said no working this weekend so they can maybe fix it. I need to vacuum, do some laundry, walk Tug and figure out dinner. I should get caught up on emails, especially 4MA digests from the week.


I was nice to sleep in today. I woke up at 5 and said ha ha I don't have to get up yet and then Tug woke me up at almost 8.


It's an overcast day outside. I imagine there will be a lot of 4-wheelers zipping up and down the streets.


What I should do is put in some good quality reading time. Will that happen? I don't know. Maybe if I took a shower and dressed for the day I would be more productive. Hunh.


I'll have to think about that.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: