Monday, January 18, 2010

Ok, get ready, scary part's coming up...


Day 3 of the 3-day weekend. Not doing a whole lot, actually. It is an overcast kind of afternoon outside which is lending itself to not going out -- other than walking Tug. I delivered a gift for my friend's baby to her mother's house which is closer than my friend's house in a town several miles away ... and that's about it. I was going to bring lunch to Steve but he said he was having a rather crazy day and suggested that it happen some other time.


I'll be putting a turkey in the roaster in a couple hours. I figured with a day off I might as well cook something time consuming and have some good left overs for turkey pot pie and such later in the week.


I have a very good book coming out tomorrow but in the meantime, I think I'm verging on a reading slump. For several days now, I know I have soooo many series to read and a lot of the books are actually on hand but I'm just not being drawn into reading anything. Good thing I don't have number-of-books-read goal this year.


And I'm kinda feeling like a nap would be nice now before it gets too late but also kind of resisting it. Hrumph, such a state of indecision I'm in.


Tonight on tv I've got Chuck and Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations to watch. Tomorrow at work we have training of the new laws in the morning at Job Service and actually a couple more times this week. I imagine the phones will be crazy because people haven't talked to a person in three days but the ones in Helena will have to take care of it. It will be a short week which will be nice.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: