Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF with flurries


Snow!! About four inches so far but not too cold out. But apparently it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow. I don't want to go anywhere this weekend but I see that there are two hold for me at the library -- one of which is a historical I really wanted to read. Darnit.


Work is going well. The new task we've been taught I've picked up very quickly and I've gotten feedback from my trainer that I'm doing well. That is not true of everyone who is in my little group. I dunno, I've always been able to grasp the systems quickly whereever I go. I was talking to my friend Teri from junior/high school a couple weeks ago. She was an honors student like myself but she was saying that she had to work hard and studied a lot every night. Sadly, school always came pretty easy for me and I didn't have to work that hard -- I say sadly because it didn't create in me good study habits and related good behaviors. I'm just very glad that I'm liking my job and I'm doing it well -- fingers crossed that this helps me to ultimately stay longer at it.


I'm still book slumping. But tonight on Showtime is a new miniseries called Sparticus with some good actors. This is a show to which I'm definitely looking forward.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: