Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just cute (too bad not an Emmitt or a Tug)


Yeah, I think I'm having a book slump. And I haven't received the new Alan Gordon yet to help out. (sigh) One .... endures. :)


More training at work today, this time about some new laws that came into effect at the new year. I understand where most of the thought behind them came from but it has potential to be messy down the road.


Steve is off shooting tonight. I'm on the Net. A friend on Facebook posted photos from 1978 (6th grade) and I'm in some of them. Aaack! There are actually some very good books coming out shortly that I very much want to read. Just now, I have tons at home but I'm not in the mood somehow. Heavens, I must be ill.


Tomorrow we're meeting with the bank to refinance our mortgage. Saturday, I may be able to get some overtime in at work filing claims for a big layoff in Missoula.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: