Thursday, January 14, 2010

We are unamused


At work today, they're finally training us on some other tasks, things that we can do when there are no calls or the system is down ... or get some overtime on. Woo hoo!


Not much else going on this Thursday. Got some groceries, picked up dinner, etc. This weekend is a three day weekend for me with Monday off for Martin Luther King Day so that will be nice. My friend Teri will be in town this weekend and hope to meet up maybe Saturday night for a sip of wine and catching up.


I finished THE BETRAYAL OF THE BLOOD LILY by Lauren Willig. This was a pretty good entry in the series, however, this title had nothing at all to do with the story so I don't know from where that came. I don't know yet what I'll read next.


Friday tomorrow, yay.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: