Friday, February 19, 2010

It's really Friday? Ohgoooooood...


Doh! Ran out of evening last night and didn't post.


Hey, it's TGIF! I was planning to go in to work tomorrow to get some overtime but they're doing network updates and don't want anyone on the system until afternoon and I don't think I want to start that late so maybe I won't make it happen this weekend.


Steve forgot Valentine's Day so I requested that he take me out for dinner tonight. I don't know where but I hope we can do so.


So no major plans this weekend now. I should drop off taxes info to the tax place. Do some cleaning, etc.


I'm still reading MEDICUS by Ruth Downie. I'm a little more than halfway through. Tuesday, the new JD Robb is released so I must be done by then.


Tonight, if we make it home in time is a new episode of Spartacus. Last night we watched Survivor -- it was very good and I'm definitely hooked. We should be getting the DVD of The Hurt Locker (war movie) from Netflix tomorrow so maybe we'll watch it this weekend.


Have a lovely Friday evening...


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: