Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Maybe not that relaxed...


Hopefully this will be a quiet evening. Steve is off for shooting night, Tug is walked. I have a bone for him later to keep him occupied. I think I'd like to do some reading tonight. I'm a little over halfway done with A FATAL GRACE by Louise Penny.

Work today is getting intense: the new extended benefit program that Montana triggered into February 7th , for which I am training, is back on schedule and we'll begin filing those on Tuesday so crunch in on again to get knowledgeable and some practice in training mode. They are anticipating 1500 of these type of claims a week and there are only 7 of us filing them. I'm not too concerned about the actual filing, I'm picking up that pretty okay I think, it's the verifying whether they are qualified -- a lot of due diligence is required and I don't want to mess up.

Do I think I'll get dinner taken care off, Tug taken care of, and relax the rest of the night.

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: