Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday


I'm just a couple chapters away from finishing the Robb. It has been very good. I think I'm in the mood next for a historical mystery but I need to finish the Deborah Crombie I started and is from the library on a 14-day loan.
I wasn't feel terrific most of the day. A slight sinus thing is trying to take hold. I napped a little today but still feel a little run down. Between the usual bedding and towels laundry and vacuuming, I spent most of the day watching live Hawaiian news stream on the Internet watching the tsunami surge. It wasn't a huge event but very interesting to watch: a cam at Hilo Bay had a surge in and out at least five times.
Looks like only five books read in February total. I think that's the same as January, too. My monthly average has been halved since last year. Ah, I suppose it's quality over quantity.
So next up in reading:


NECESSARY AS BLOOD by Deborah Crombie
THE SEPTEMBER SOCIETY by Charles Finch
THE CREDITON KILLINGS by Michael Jecks
THE CRUELEST MONTH by Louise Penny


Steve is off doing game night so probably won't see him until sometime tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon, I imagine we'll watch the gold medal round of men's hockey. No other plans. More sleep. :)

Much love,
PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: