Thursday, February 25, 2010

Suck it up, cupcake, it's not Friday yet


I'm having lunch tomorrow with a friend I haven't seen in a long time so I'm looking forward to that. I don't know why, but Fridays never feel like Fridays to me. There should be a "ta da" or something.


Halfway through the Robb book. Hope to finish it tomorrow or Saturday.


Took Tug for a walk after work. Not really limping anymore but somehow he got a slight cut on his paw that defies keeping a bandage on but it's stopped bleeding now. He's just now stop licking it. Dogs, I swear.


We watched Survivor tonight. This episode wasn't as thrilling as the previous two but 'twas all right.


Off to warm up in the shower before reading in bed a bit.


See ya tomorrow ... same bat time same bat channel.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: