Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Now that's just mean ... I thought cookies were bad ...


Not much going on. Lots of work at work today, learning another kind of paycard issue to with my original group. Tomorrow is the big training push on the new program that I'll be one of the few, proud and overwhelmed starting next week.


Steve has a board meeting tonight and I think we're doing a do-it-yourself thing for dinner. I've been tired all day ... woke up tired ... so I'll watch Psychic Kids (wahoo!), read for a little bit, and maybe go to bed early tonight. I've not put in much reading time though I am enjoying this book so maybe I can make a dent before zonking out.
Oh! What I don't think I mentioned was that on Saturday I went to Target and got some new sheets. Much needed. And I've finally broken free from white! I got light blue. Okay, not a huge leap but it's a hop in the right direction. And a new comforter because our was really old and Tug had gnawed on it in places or something. I also got a little clock radio for the living room for when I move out to the couch if Steve is snoring too loud. And a little radio/ipod dock for my cubicle at work.
And then on Sunday morning I went to a coffee place where a friend of mine was giving a talk. She's a spiritual/mentor/astrologer who I was introduced to last year and who I think is just one of the neatest ladies I've ever met. I wanted to support her in case not very many showed up. I had a lovely hot chocolate as the snow was coming down and a really good chat with her. Very glad I went.


Thanks for stopping by. :)


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster

No comments: