Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Better get the flashlights


Sorry, a zombie joke for my husband and his obsession with flashlights. I once asked him why we had to have so many flashlights; he said "Because of the zombies." I think it's a guy thing and it only makes sense to them. Maybe like having many pairs of black pants only make sense to women.


Mid-week. I'm glad for my job and the things I do in it but sometimes you just wish it were Friday sooner. But for a fun thing once a quarter, work has a lunch thing and a group provides the main food and others bring in extras. The "theme" of today was deli so we had sandwiches and salads and dips. I must be a "spicy" wimp or lack the right taste buds. For some reason, I don't taste *flavor* in spicy things just the sting so I don't really appreciate the spicy stuff the same way other people do. I'm guessing. There were a couple spicy dips that I could appreciate in the description but only experienced the heat -- and I know there are way more spicy things than what I had - I've watched Food Network and The Travel Channel. :) I think it's similar to being left handed or mathmatical. You either have it or you don't ever comprehend.


Hey, it didn't rain this evening when I walked Tug. That's a positive. I watched both Survivor (a day early because of icky basketball) and America's Next Top Model (because I like to see skinny size 0 girls being criticized) at the same time tonight though I taped Survivor for Steve. He was at shooting but just got home way early because fewer guys showed up tonight and they packed up early. Weird to have him here this soon on a Wednesday night. Is it a blue moon?


I don't have much time to reading tonight unless I wrap this up quickly as well. I'm still enjoying HERESY and would like to spend more time with it -- I got no reading done today at all. This is no good.


Much love,

PK the Bookeemonster


No comments: